Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I just wanna close my eyes and scream and shout
A lil' emo here.

Okay, Let's get a lil' emo here. I fell in love with this guy, but things just couldn't worked out after 10 months and 14 days. All i wanted is LOVE, but i ended up with.. pain.. and MORE pain. It've been about 7 months, and i just couldn't let it go TOTALLY. I lost all my strength to stand after this fall. It's so hurtful, so painful that all i felt NOW is.. NOTHING. It went all numb, and no one could help me up. I set myself up for this greatest fall of all time. I'm waiting, still waiting for THAT SOMEONE, to finally come and pick me up, to carry me.. from this fall and make me live the present and the future, not the past. I'm trying really hard to move on, but there's just something that's always holding me back. Because of you, I don't know how to let anyone else in. Oh well, i believe in karma, you're gonna get what i've got. Well, That's my life. All i had to do, is WAIT. Wait for my prince to finally come to help me up. Anyway, i guess i've fallen for.. HIM? But i'm just so scared to fall in love again, so afraid to let you into my life. I don't even know how to let you in. Hmm.. Alrights. That's all about lovey dovey stuffs. Finally, a week of school had passed. Well, let's see what i did.. Went out to White Sands with Kk, Shimin, Edmund and Darwis. And we realise something, we are called "DESKS". Haa.. pretty dumb, but it's Shimin's idea. Saw Socky at White Sands!! Got so excited and ran to her. Haa.. I HAVE LOADS TO TELL HER!! I hope i'll be going out with her tomorrow!! Anyway, yea.. Had lunch there. Edmund left us for tuition. Then, we decided to go to the beach. Yea.. slacked there. I vandalised the rock. Haa.. Full of shit. That's when i get emo la. Hmm.. Just wanna leave the beach as soon as possible, vandalising is just a way to get out of those saddy mood. Yup! Finally, we went to Downtown, bowling centre. Main purpose was to play photo hunt, but bowling was too tempting!! Haa.. So i played like 3 rounds. I suck, really suck. Crap! First time, played with Darwis, got friggin trashed. Then, i played with kk, though i won, but sucky score. Then, the last round, i played MYSELF. Haa.. It's still like shit. And yea.. to home.

With love, on Friday, January 06, 2006
xxx This scene is DEAD xxx

NOTE TO TAKE!
----

Sherlyn's Blurbs
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I just wanna model.


Love, Love, Love!
My FAMILY's the big deal.
Mummy is the coolest mum on earth.
Aunt is the best listener.
FRIENDS complete the rest of my life.
Love the Girlfriends even more.
Snapping Pictures.
Pink is Love, Red is Hot.
Smiles & Laughters.
Tinkerbells.
Fairytales.
Princess Tiaras.
Ballooooooons!
Sunsets & Sunrises.
Doggies & Kitties.
Chocolates! Cookies! Ice-cream!
Strolls during late nights.
Chilling in clubs/pubs.
Dancing!
Shopping, duh.

The Ewwws..
Being alone, Being lied to.
Attached guys checking other girls out in front of their girlfriends.
TOTALLY HATE people who imitates me.

I WANT! I WANT!
Tinkerbell Bracelet
Vintage Stripe Shirt
'Boyfriend'-Shirt Dress
Dress
Tattoo
Naval Piercing
Cream White Converse